PRESENTER TOOL KIT
The Tool Kit contains:
- Long and short texts, and key messages about Boulder Arts Week
- Highlights from 2017
- Media, interview, and social media tips
- The Boulder Arts Week logo in a variety of formats
Here’s how you and your organization can contribute:
- Ensure your staff knows about Boulder Arts Week how it applies to your organization.
- Incorporate Boulder Arts Week awareness into your front line (ushers, docents, box office, etc.) and volunteer training; ensure everyone with whom the public has contact is familiar with Boulder Arts Week.
- Include Boulder Arts Week messaging where you can--press releases, programs, social media, or just talking to a friend/colleague; become an advocate for Boulder Arts Week, the arts in the City of Boulder, Boulder County, and your organization.
- Contact us if you have any questions!