BE A BOULDER ARTS WEEK VENUE
Are you a business owner or manager interested in hosting artists and arts events in your business during Boulder Arts Week? Let us know, so that we can get the word out to artists looking for space! Just fill out the form below, and we'll include your info in a document made available to artists looking for space!
We're also happy to post Calls for Artists on our social media. Email those to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post them in the order they are received.
Call for Artist Requirements: a JPG that we can easily post, which includes the following information:
- Best person to contact
- Contact information
- Business/Venue name and location
- Business/Venue website (if applicable)
- The type of artist you're interested in hosting or collaborating with*
- The type of event you're interested in hosting
*If you're not sure about this, just try to be realistic about how much space you have for an artist to work in. Don't have a lot of space? That doesn't mean an artist can't find a way to make it work. But try to be realistic.
Already have an event scheduled?
- Submit your event to the Boulder Arts Week Calendar. Once your event is submitted and approved, we'll get you up on our list of participants.
- Check out the Boulder Arts Week Presenter Tool Kit for tips and tricks to help with marketing your event
- Please, when and where possible, use our logo in your printed materials and on your websites. You can download a couple of different hi-res versions for print HERE and HERE, and a low-res version for use on the web HERE.
- Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and tag us in your posts. We love to share!
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.