ARTISTS & ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
Are you an artist or arts organization that would like to participate in Boulder Arts Week? All are welcome! It is free and easy to join in the fun.
By listing your event for inclusion in Boulder Arts Week, you agree to the following:
- To use the Boulder Arts Week logo in promotional materials (Presenter Tool Kit).
- To verbally acknowledge Boulder Arts Week at your event(s).
- To allow use of images from your event for Boulder Arts Week promotional purposes. You may either provide images or allow Boulder Arts Week staff/volunteers to take photos during your event. Images will be shared with you as well.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns regarding these agreements. Boulder Arts Week is flexible and will work with you on these requirements.
Already submitted your event?
- Check out the Boulder Arts Week Presenter Tool Kit for tips and tricks to help with marketing your event.
- Please, when and where possible, use our logo in your printed materials and on your websites. Download the logo here.
- Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and tag us in your posts. We love to share!
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
It's up to each artist or arts organization to schedule and produce their own event, but we're happy to help however we can.
There are several local businesses interested in hosting artists during Boulder Arts Week. Click HERE for a spreadsheet with information. Please note: this link will be updated regularly, so please check back in!